Saturday, Feb. 8: Board Meeting of the Granger Public Library – 8 a.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 11: Sweets and Treats with Georgina – 9 a.m. to noon.
Wednesday, Feb. 12: Story Times – 9:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 17: Adult Book Club – 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 18: Sweets and Treats with Georgina - 9 a.m. to noon.
Wednesday, Feb. 19: Story Times – 9:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 21: Youth Club – 6 p.m. (Registration Required).
Tuesday, Feb. 25: Sweets and Treats with Georgina-9 a.m. to noon.
Wednesday, Feb. 26: Story Times – 9:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Join Georgina for Sweets and Treats, fun conversation and maybe knitting or crocheting on Tuesday mornings in February from 9 a.m. to noon.
Each Wednesday, we have Story Times for those ages 0 – 4 from 9:45 a.m. to 11 a.m., and ages 5 and up from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Every Wednesday in February, we will have a cookie related theme for both our stories and crafts. The Adult Book Club meets at 6:30 p.m. in the Library on Monday, Feb.17. They will discuss "The Diary of a Young Girl Anne Frank, the Definitive Edition" edited by Otto H. Frank and Mirjam Pressler. Youth Club, for ages 9 – 15, meets Friday night, Feb. 21 at 6 p.m. in the library. We will have a Sweets and Treats exchange. Please have your child bring a sweet or a treat to share, and please have them register in the Library, or by calling 999-2088. The Library is a great place to volunteer and hold a meeting. If you would like to schedule a meeting during our NON-business hours, please call the Library at 999-2088.
We’ve got some great new books and DVD’s.In adult fiction, they include:
• Hunted by Karen Robards
• Innocence: A Novel by Dean R. Koontz
• Fear Nothing: A Novel by Lisa Gardner
• The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly
• The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
• King and Maxwell by Karen S. White
• Catastrophe 1914: Europe Goes to War by Max Hastings
• The War that Ended Peace: The Road to 1914 by Margaret MacMillan
For our young readers:
• Frozen: The Junior Novelization by Sarah Nathan
• Cinders: A Chicken Cinderella by Jan Brett
• Dream Animals: A Bedtime Journey by Emily Martin
• What Does the Fox Say? by Ilvis
• The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
We’ve been listening to your requests for more Audio Books (books on DVD). Our most recent additions include:
• Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
• Under the Dome by Stephen King
• The Book Thief by Markus Zarkus
New DVD’s include "Lee Daniels, the Butler", "Fast and Furious 6", and "Barbie & Her Sisters in a Pony Tale". Our Hours: M, Th.: 2 – 7 p.m.
T: 9 a.m. – noon and 1-7 p.m.
W: 9 a.m. – noon and 1-7 p.m.
S: 9:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Fridays and Sundays - Closed