Dallas County Auditor & Commissioner of Elections Julia Helm hereby sets the following satellite absentee voting stations. Any Dallas County resident interested in casting an absentee ballot for the 2018 General Election to be held Nov. 6, 2018, will have an opportunity to do so at any of the following locations.
- St. Boniface Catholic Church, 1200 Warrior Ln. Waukee, October 18 - 2pm-8pm
- Ignite Sports and Fitness, 200 SE 37th St, Suite 100 Grimes, October 22 - 2pm-8pm
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, 7075 Ashworth Rd. West Des Moines, October 23 - 2pm-8pm
- Perry Public Safety, 908 Willis Ave. Perry, October 25 - 2pm-8pm
- Heartland Presbyterian Church, 14300 Hickman Rd. Clive, October 27 - 10am-4pm
- Dallas County Auditor’s Office, 210 N 10th St Adel, October 18, 22, 23, and 25 - 8am-8pm; October 27 - 8am-5pm; November 3 - 8am-5pm
Additionally, individuals can vote absentee in the Dallas County Auditor’s Office at 210 N 10th St., Adel, IA, during regular office hours from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday, through November 5.
For more information about the 2018 General Election, contact the Dallas County Auditor’s office at 515-993-6914 or www.dallascountyiowa.gov.