Little Hawkeye Conference sets winter sports guidelines
Dallas County News
Before winter sports get into full swing among Little Hawkeye Conference teams, the conference itself has released several health-related guidelines.
- There will only be two spectators allowed per participant at all games - Vouchers must be present to attend games. Tickets will be determined by the host school and will be $5 per person. Spectator limits for bowling and swimming will be determined locally.
- Dance teams and cheerleaders will be able to be present but pep bands will not be allowed to attend and perform.
- Fans are asked to arrive right before the game their vouchers are for and to leave immediately following the conclusion of the contest.
- A six-foot distance must be maintained by all spectators, cheerleaders and dance team members at all times
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times during athletic events
- School concession stands will be open and no outside food or beverage will be allowed
- Media members must contact schools a week in advance to attend any games
- All Little Hawkeye Conference events will be live-streamed
All of these restrictions will remain in place through December.